Covering interior Mendocino County, California from Hopland north through the Sanel and Ukiah valleys to the Mendocino National Forest and including Boonville, Philo, Comptche, Potter Valley, Laytonville, and Covelo.
Promoting the conservation of birds, wildlife, and their natural habitats, Peregrine Audubon provides informative and educational public programs and participates actively as an advocate for environmental conservation.
- Meetings, Programs, and Field Trips
- Local Bird Sightings
- Chapter Officers & Board Members
- How to Join
- Places to Bird in Inland Mendocino County
- Environmental Education and Conservation Fund
- Falcon Flyer Newsletter: March 2017
- Follow us: